|This Data Protection Policy outlines how our company collects, uses, discloses, manages and handles personal data with regard to the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 ("the Act").
Definition of Personal Data
In this Data Protection Policy, "Personal Data" refers to any data (whether true or false) about an individual who can be identified either from that data; or from that data and any other information which is available to us.
Personal Data in this notice refers to your name, NRIC, Passport number, photo or any identification number (including NRIC or FIN number), telephone number, residential address, email address or any other information relating to you as an individual, which you have provided to us.
Collection of Personal Data
Our company may collect your personal data in several ways such as through Job Application Form; Resume; online application; Health Declaration Form for insurance coverage; NRIC copy / Passport / Work Pass; Bank account details, etc.
Purpose of Collection, Use and Disclosure of your Personal Data
Where applicable, our organisation collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data for following purposes:
Disclosing & Transferring Personal Data
- Job applications and Employment purposes;
- Submit resume to our clients for job placements;
- Group Medical Insurance Policies;
- Work Pass Application and any other Passes (e.g. Airport Pass, etc.) which you may require during your employment with us;
- To comply with any applicable rules, regulations, code of practices or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies (e.g. Ministry of Manpower, IRAS, CPF Board, etc) and banks;
- Employee training and Training Grant Application;
- Any other purposes which may be required from time to time during your employment with us or using our employment agency / labour supply services.
In connection with the purposes listed above (where applicable), your Personal Data may be disclosed to the following:
Withdrawal of Consent
- Our clients;
- Insurance companies appointed by our company;
- Relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any government authority;
- Any other party to whom you specifically authorize us (verbal or written) to disclose your Personal Data.
- Any other party by us in relation to your job application / employment, including Reference Check.
Should you withdraw your consent to the usage of your Personal Data for any or all of the above purposes, our organisation will not be in a position to assist you in job placement with our clients or continue to provide you employment with us.
Correction of Personal Data
For correction of your personal data, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.